Healthcare Development Manager – Specialty
Therapy Area: Specialty
Function: Market Access
(3 x roles
In these newly created roles you will be delivering strategic market access solutions for one of the company’s most important products within the field of mental health.
The region is yet to be defined and it might be the case that territories are established to suit the successful candidates.
You will work alongside your KAM colleagues and other relevant functions, using your understanding of the NHS and healthcare economy knowledge to remove barriers and collaboratively redesign pathways and services to increase uptake of the company’s therapies.
- As a HDM (Market Access) you will work with your KAM colleagues to define and deliver market access solutions to ultimately ensure the maximum access and uptake of the company’s products.
- Alongside your KAM colleagues you will co-develop account level business plans and importantly, ensure that regional market access strategies align.
- While working with commercially focused colleagues, you will ensure that you remain a source of credible knowledge of NHS environmental opportunities.
- As HDM you’ll lead the way in developing, updating and ultimately enhancing patient pathways, redesigning initiatives and formulary guidelines for the aim of increasing access to the product portfolio.
- Along with your colleagues, you will work with payers and KOL’s, to provide them with the most up to date and impactful data on the company’s products that will justify maximum patient access.
- You will continue to develop strong and working relationships with KOLs and stakeholders within the region.
- You will have experience of engaging and managing customers from a full range of customer types, including, but not limited to: CCGs, Payers, Policy Advisors, Mental Health and Acute Trusts, CSU’s and STP’s.
- You will have a solid understanding of the ABPI code and knowledge of the inner workings of the NHS, including structures, policies and the processes associated with getting products promoted.
- Have strong commercial acumen and the ability to negotiate and influence.
- You will have experience of, one or more of the following areas: Nephrology, Oncology, Renal
- Solid experience of service redesigning and or shared care protocol development.
- Be APBI qualified
- Have a degree within a relevant subject area.
- Able to travel freely on a regular basis.
If you feel your experience is in line with the requirements for this position please APPLY NOW or contact Mark Putley at Blue Pelican for further details.
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call 01892 507 100 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.