Health Economics Manager
Health Economics Manager,
A leading global pharmaceutical company with a number of specialist franchises, including: oncology, immunotherapies, respiratory, cardiovascular, and diabetes, are currently seeking a Health Economics Manager to join their expanding Health Economics team. Being one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, they have a fantastic pipeline with exciting launches scheduled over the coming months and years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HE professional who wants access to working with a wide range of therapeutic areas in an ‘in-house’ role but also wants to unlock new career opportunities.
- You will lead on the delivery of the health economic content for HTA submissions to national market access organisations (NICE, SMC etc).
- Develop health economic models (Cost-effectiveness analysis) and support materials to be used by sales teams when working with cost sensitive NHS customers.
- Utilise data from numerous sources, including clinical audits and databases, to generate persuasive value messages.
- You will work as part of a larger team to ensure the companies new therapies come to market.
- A degree in Economics and/or Life Sciences
- It would be desirable if you have a postgraduate qualification in health economics.
- You will ideally have experience of working in an agency or CRO, where you have helped deliver HTA submissions
- Experience of developing HTA’s for Oncology therapies
- A track record of meeting deliverables on time.
- You will dynamic
- Be passionate about Health Economics.
If you’re an experienced Health Economics professional, please contact Matt Smith at Blue Pelican or simply click APPLY now and Matt will be in touch with you shortly.
Health Economics, HTA, UK, London, United Kingdom, England, NHS, SMC, AWSMG, Models, Modelling, R, STATA
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call 01892 507 100 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.