Experienced Recruitment Consultants – Marketing
*Join an established and highly respected division*
*Brilliant team environment in the centre of Tunbridge Wells*
*Existing client relationships with great opportunity to build not only a desk, but with the potential through career development to grow your own team too*
We are looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants to help expand our offering within the Marketing and Digital recruitment markets.
We’ve been in these markets for more than 15 years and have developed an extensive candidate and client network which we nurture and build every day. This ensures we can deliver a phenomenal recruitment service to our clients, who range from innovative start-ups to some of the country’s best and brightest brands across industry.
We’re looking for people at both Consultant and Senior Consultant grades who will own the full recruitment lifecycle; from setting out a market development strategy, identifying and engaging with target clients through to finding the best individuals within your niche specialist market.
Current opportunities will work across all industries but specialising within these key skills areas:
- MI & Reporting
- Market Research, Market Intelligence
- Data Science & Data Engineering
- Media Planning & Analytics
- Digital – UX/UI & Technical
- Agency Account Managers
- Product/Propositions & Commercial
There are existing client relationships you will be able to leverage, however you must also demonstrate the confidence to build relationships and open doors with new clients. On top of this will be a desire to provide a best-in-class service and great customer experience is paramount.
- Experience in permanent and/or contract contingency recruitment, either in-house or agency side and able to talk about the results you’ve achieved
- Ideally recruitment experience in marketing, data science, digital or in any of the disciplines listed above
- Experience of working in a fast paced recruitment environment, able to think and act quickly to deliver results for clients and candidates alike
- You’re an adept problem solver, able to think and act commercially in the best interests of all parties to achieve a result
- Strong prioritisation skills, ability to manage multiple briefs at any one time
- Proven experience in negotiation, influencing and relationship building skills
- Ability to bring in new business as well as continuously develop existing clients
- Have a real sense of ownership of your work and a want to succeed
- Although you’re a successful individual contributor, you work in a ‘team’ focused manner
What we offer
- Cool town centre offices
- Dress down environment
- Uncapped commission
- Industry leading benefits
- Regular incentives to earn additional holiday, team lunches and trips abroad
- PlayStation, table football and free fruit !
- Career development plan backed by individualised training
About the team
The current function is made of up Resourcers, Consultants, Senior Consultants and a Managing Consultant. You will be reporting into the division’s Managing Consultant who leads the team, has Resourcers supporting on client delivery for him and is also hands-on with 360 degree recruitment day-to-day too.
The team is highly successful – exceeding their half-year targets by April, and there’s a strong drive coming from the Managing Consultant in supporting Consultants to move upwards in their careers within the business. Supporting the team to grow their desks, working as a team to openly cross-sell colleagues with clients in order to open doors and have the team work collaboratively in the delivery to those clients within each Consultant’s specialist skills area.
If you like what you’ve read so far and think you have what it takes to become a Pelican please get in touch !
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call 01892 507 100 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.