European RWE Manager
European RWE Manager, Slough
A global pharmaceutical company is seeking an EMEA Real-World Evidence Manager to join their growing Evidence team. As RWE Manager you will design, develop and implement evidence generations plans across multiple therapy areas and throughout various products lifecycles to capitalise on new opportunities.
- Lead the evidence generation process, from initial development through to publication for assigned products.
- You will be responsible for planning, developing, executing and managing the Real-World generation activities and subsequent deliverables. This will include but not be limited to, evidence requirement discussion/gathering, gaps analysis/prioritisation, concept development, and publication plans.
- Proactively review the evidence generation plans, ensuring it takes into account changes within the environment.
- Ensure all RWE generation activities are compliant with SOP’s, compliance standards, research ethics, and local regulations.
- Work closely with cross functional colleagues to identify RWE generation needs and to appropriately prioritise evidence gathering activities.
- Develop effectively relationship with key external stakeholders.
- Ensure the Evidence gathering activities are in line with and apart of the Business Unit plans.
- You will be able to travel regularly throughout Europe.
- You will have a postgraduate qualification in Health Economics, Epidemiology Biostatistics, Public Health or other similar Bio or life science discipline.
- You will have at least 3 years previous experience within a RWE environment (this maybe within another pharmaceutical company or CRO).
- You will have the industry knowledge and process and legislation experience involved in evidence generation.
- You will likely have a good understanding of European HTA’s and Pricing and Reimbursement process.
- You will have experience of managing projects.
- Be a great communicator.
- Speak English fluently, other European languages would be ideal.
Please apply to be considered or reach out to Matt at Blue Pelican to learn more. Matt@bluepelican.com OR 01892 507145
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call 01892 507 100 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.