Engineering & Maintenance Manager
Engineering & Maintenance Manager, Surrey
An experienced Engineering & Maintenance Manager is required by a global Pharmaceutical company at our of their production sites.
As a global leader within the Animal Health space, they are known for delivering Animal Health products at the highest standard; as a result they are seeking a high calibre individual who can take on the responsibility of managing all Engineering and Maintenance operations at one of the company’s key global production sites.
- You will be responsible for all Engineering and Maintenance activities at the production site.
- You will manage the entire Engineering and Maintenance budget at the site and be responsible for all CAPEX spending and investment.
- Define the yearly Engineering and Maintenance road maps for the site.
- Implement, maintain and develop where required, quality standards for the Engineering and Maintenance teams.
- Be an active member of the local senior management team, helping develop the sites strategic plan and short to long term priorities.
- Report back to and Liaise with senior group engineering management on project updates and CAPEX.
- You will have a background in Engineering/Maintenance and be degree qualified.
- In depth experience of working within a highly regulated production environment, i.e. pharmaceutical, Animal Health, Food or Beverage.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Good IT skills.
- Prior senior management experience within and Engineering and/or maintenance role.
Please apply to find out more. Alternatively reach out to Matt at Blue Pelican on Matt@bluepelican.com or 01892 507145.
How to apply
If this position is of interest please send us your CV here, or you can call 01892 507 100 to discuss this and other vacancies that may suit.